A scholarship supporting students enrolled in a degree program within the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences who have demonstrated academic promise and have an interest in the intersection between art and technology.
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Must maintain full-time enrollment at the University, unless they have fewer than twice the number of semester hours required to be full-time in their degree program
- Enroll as a full-time student in International Studies at the University
- Must have a 3.0 GPA
- Provide at least two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant's academic work
- Narrative statement (described below) must include your interests in the intersection between art and technology
Complete the scholarship application form and submit email addresses of 2 Professor/Instructor for letters of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all high school work (if entering freshman) or all college work along with a narrative statement discussing career goals, work record, and extracurricular activities.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any question can be sent to Blake.Roark@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2020-2021 is February 28, 2020.