The Voertman-Ardoin Fellowship in Arts and Sciences is to support graduate students in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences in their research-enhancing activities.
To be considered for the Voertman-Ardoin Fellowship in Arts & Sciences, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Maintain at least half time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need half time enrollment.
- Enroll as a half-time graduate student in any degree-granting program within the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- Submit his or her most recent resume or curriculum vitae
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit a letter of recommendation from a current University faculty member attesting to the applicant's integrity and the professional/academic potential of the applicant.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any questions can be sent to Linda.Masters@unt.edu.
Deadline Date for Academic Year 2019-2020 is February 28, 2019.