To be considered for the Robert J. Hardin Scholarship in Arts and Sciences, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2 based on a 4.0 system in all classwork;
- Maintain full time enrollment at the University, unless they have fewer than twice the number of semester hours required to be full time remaining in their degree program;
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student majoring in any degree-granting program within the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- Preference shall be given to students with an overall 3.5 GPA or better.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit email address of Professor/Instructor for letter of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all collegework (these can be unofficial) or high school work (entering freshman only), along with a narrative statement.
- Narrative statement should be one page (single spaced) describing your academic background, career aspirations, extracurricular interests, and how this scholarship would benefit you.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any questions can be sent to Blake.Roark@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2022-2023 is March 1st 2022 at 8:00am (start of business day). We will accept letters of recommendation through 5:00pm (end of business day) March 11th.