To be considered for the Robert J. Hardin Scholarship in Arts and Sciences, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2 based on a 4.0 system in all classwork;
- Maintain full time enrollment at the University, unless they have fewer than twice the number of semester hours required to be full time remaining in their degree program;
- Enroll as a full-time student majoring in any degree-granting program in the College at the University
- Preference shall be given to students with an overall 3.5 GPA or better.
- Provide at least two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant's academic work.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit email addresses of 2 Professor/Instructor for letters of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all high school work (if entering freshman) or all college work along with a narrative statement discussing career goals, work record, and extracurricular activities.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any questions can be sent to Blake.Roark@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2020-2021 is February 28, 2020.