To be considered for the Robert J. Hardin Scholarship in Arts and Sciences, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit email address of Professor/Instructor for letter of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all collegework (these can be unofficial) or high school work (entering freshman only), along with a narrative statement.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2 based on a 4.0 system in all classwork;
- Maintain full time enrollment at the University, unless they have fewer than twice the number of semester hours required to be full time remaining in their degree program;
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student majoring in any degree-granting program within the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- Preference shall be given to students with an overall 3.5 GPA or better.
- Narrative statement should be one page (single spaced) describing your academic background, career aspirations, extracurricular interests, and how this scholarship would benefit you.
Any questions can be sent to Class@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2023-2024 is March 1st 2023 at 8:00am (start of business day). We will accept letters of recommendation through 5:00pm (end of business day) March 10th.