To be considered for the Fenton Wayne Robnett Endowed Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit email address of Professor/Instructor for letter of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all collegework (these can be unofficial) or high school work (entering freshman only), along with a narrative statement.
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Maintain full time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need full time enrollment.
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student, junior or senior level (at time of award year), in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences in any social sciences at the University and pursue a secondary teaching certificate; in the event no applicant possesses this characteristic, then students enrolling full-time as a major in any of the social sciences in the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences at the University will be eligible for consideration.
- Demonstrate eligibility for need-based financial assistance as determined by completion of the Free Application for federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or its successor.
- Narrative statement should be one page (single spaced) describing your academic background, career aspirations, extracurricular interests, and how this scholarship would benefit you.
Any questions can be sent to Class@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2024-2025 is March 1st 2024 at 5:00 pm (end of business day). We will accept letters of recommendation through 5:00 pm (end of business day) March 11th.