To be considered for the Fenton Wayne Robnett Endowed Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Maintain full time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need full time enrollment.
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student, junior or senior level, in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences in any social sciences at the University and pursue a secondary teaching certificate; in the event no applicant possesses this characteristic, then students enrolling full-time as a major in any of the social sciences in the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences at the University will be eligible for consideration.
- Demonstrate eligibility for need-based financial assistance as determined by completion of the Free Application for federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or its successor.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit letters of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all high school work (if entering freshman) or all college work along with a narrative statement discussing teaching certificates, career goals, work record, and extracurricular activities.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any questions can be sent to Blake.Roark@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2021-2022 is February 28, 2021.