To be considered for the Fenton Wayne Robnett Endowed Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Maintain full time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need full time enrollment.
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student, junior or senior level (at time of award year), in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences in any social sciences at the University and pursue a secondary teaching certificate; in the event no applicant possesses this characteristic, then students enrolling full-time as a major in any of the social sciences in the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences at the University will be eligible for consideration.
- Demonstrate eligibility for need-based financial assistance as determined by completion of the Free Application for federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or its successor.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit email address of Professor/Instructor for letter of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all collegework (these can be unofficial) or high school work (entering freshman only), along with a narrative statement.
- Narrative statement should be one page (single spaced) describing your academic background, career aspirations, extracurricular interests, and how this scholarship would benefit you.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any questions can be sent to Blake.Roark@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2022-2023 is March 1st 2022 at 8:00am (start of business day). We will accept letters of recommendation through 5:00pm (end of business day) March 11th.