To be considered for the UNT Foundation Endowed Fund for CLASS Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences or the Toulouse Graduate School, in effect at the time of any award.
- Maintain full time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need full time enrollment.
- Enroll as a full-time graduate student in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- The scholarship will rotate between the three (3) division of the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. Below is the rotation schedule:
- Social Sciences 2022-2023
- Communications, Media & Performance 2023-2024
- Humanities 2024-2025
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit letters of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all high school work (if entering freshman) or all college work along with a narrative statement discussing career goals, work record, and extracurricular activities. MUST have two letters.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any questions can be sent to Blake.Roark@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2021-2022 is February 28, 2021. Applications submitted past 11:59pm on 2/28/2021 will not be accepted for consideration. We will accept letters of recommendation through 5:00pm 3/12.