To be considered for the UNT Foundation Endowed Fund for CLASS Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences or the Toulouse Graduate School, in effect at the time of any award.
- Maintain full time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need full time enrollment.
- Enroll as a full-time graduate student in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- The scholarship will rotate between the three (3) division of the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. Below is the rotation schedule:
- Social Sciences 2022-2023
- Communications, Media & Performance 2023-2024
- Humanities 2024-2025
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit email address of Professor/Instructor for letter of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all collegework (these can be unofficial), along with a narrative statement.
- Narrative statement should be one page (single spaced) describing your academic background, career aspirations, extracurricular interests, and how this scholarship would benefit you.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any questions can be sent to Blake.Roark@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2022-2023 is March 1st 2022 at 8:00am (start of business day). We will accept letters of recommendation through 5:00pm (end of business day) March 11th.