Apply to Graduate
Enrollment at a Second Institution: If you are currently enrolled at another institution, you cannot graduate from UNT this semester.
All students must apply for graduation by the deadline. During the semester in which you intend to graduate, please submit your application through MyUNT by the deadline listed in the chart below.
In an effort to "go green" and streamline the application process for our graduates, the application for graduation is now online. To proceed with your graduation application follow these instructions:
- Login to MyUNT and from the Student Center click on the "Apply for Graduation" link in the Other Academic dropdown. The "Apply for Graduation" link will be visible, even if you may not be eligible for graduation at this time. Please see your academic advising office for more information.
- Verify your program, degree, and major. If your specific program, degree, and/or major is not listed in MyUNT, contact your academic advising office.
- Select your anticipated graduation term. Only terms for which we are accepting applications will be displayed.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your diploma and in the commencement program. Please double check for typos - your name will be printed exactly as you entered it.
- Verify/update your mailing address. This is the address that will be used to send you important graduation/commencement updates (pre-graduation), as well as to send your diploma (6-8 weeks after graduation).
- Check your UNT email for a confirmation that your application has been received.
- Check your UNT email frequently for updates as your application is reviewed and processed.
For more detailed instructions, click here.