To be considered for the Voertman-Ardoin Scholarship in Liberal Arts, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Maintain full time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need full time enrollment.
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student, in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit letters of recommendation, (UNT Professor/Instructor is preferred), transcripts of all high school work (if entering freshman) or all college work along with a narrative statement discussing career goals, work record, and extracurricular activities
- MUST have two letters of recommendation.
Please use the online application form located on the left side of this page.
Any questions can be sent to Blake.Roark@unt.edu
DEADLINE DATE for Academic Year 2020-2021 is February 28, 2020. Applications submitted past 11:59pm on 2/28/2021 will not be accepted for consideration. We will accept letters of recommendation through 5:00pm 3/12.